Monday, July 14, 2008

Man enough to wear pink?

Really.

Do you dare take a stand and say "hey, it's just a bloody color - it doesn't define who i am, how i feel or hold any clues about my sexuality."?

Huh? Stop flexing those triceps and tell me.

Stop stroking that little goatee and answer me.

Can you step into a store, and say as loudly as you can "great shirt - do you have it in PINK?"

come on, look inside. You're a man - you can find the courage.

Don't be afraid. Just Do it.

And when you do, send me a picture.

i haven't got anything in that shade.

10 comments:

pratsywildchild said...

hey, whatmark, the wardrobe situation can be corrected, in fact i insist, we go at the earliest. so all you blog friends, will try and send you a snap of whatmark in pink. no promises though, for in the words of another friend, he's a "cranky old man"!

whatmark said...

funny! funny! funny! you people will have a long wait.

Desiree said...

Hey...ur birthday's coming soon....maybe I'll send u sumthing in pink....hehehee!

whatmark said...

i have a long spear with your name on it for your birthday . hehehe.

Hari said...

His cubicle is pink. Then why cant his shirt be!

Sue said...

I think pink will suit you... really... :D

whatmark said...

hmmm! Ok i have decided - at Hari's wedding i shall wear pink.
maybe we all should! who's in?

Anonymous said...

Not me for sure! I think a certain Mr. A and our office pincher can accompany you though :p

Desiree said...

@ whatmark comment on my birthday pressy

Hey is that what u call IT these days???? Tsk tsk....hehehehe

Sue said...

hari's wedding... come on now, just say you NEVER want to wear pink because hari's wedding is close to impossible. which woman can stand him for life??