Thursday, June 5, 2008

Addiction: to each his own

I know you can tell just by looking at my face
A word about my weakness
I'm totally addicted to bass
- Amiel


Its closer to the truth to say
you cant get enough,
you Know youre
Gonna have to face it,
youre addicted to love
- Robert Palmer


She never mentions the word addiction
In certain company
Yes, she'll tell you she's an orphan
After you meet her family
- The Black Crowes


I'm addicted to that rush
Every time we touch
Never get enough
'Cause I'm addicted to that rush - Yeow!
- Mr. Big


In a dream I cannot see
Tangled abstract fallacy
Random turmoil builds in me
I'm addicted to chaos
- Megadeth


I’m addicted baby
It’s plain to see
Your love’s
Got a hold on me
- LeRoux

Maybe I'm addicted,
I'm out of control,
but you're the drug
that keeps me from dying.
- Enrique

No comments: